To find out more about our services, please call our office.
CLUOV works with the Eastern Region, Developmental Service Office and can share this application for service process.
894 Pembroke Street West, Box 1030,
Pembroke, Ontario K8A 5P8
PHONE | FAX
EMAIL | WEBSITE
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!
Do you have a Concern? We want to hear about it
Community Living Upper Ottawa Valley staff place a high value on working effectively and cooperatively with you. We want to hear any questions, concerns and objections you may have about your involvement with us. Click here for our complaint brochure, contact names and numbers. Click here for our complaint policy.
1. What do I do when I am unhappy about something having to do with services? Please know that you are welcome to speak directly to the staff about what is concerning you. The Staff will address the problem promptly. The Staff person may need to speak to other members of their team and/or to their Supervisor in order to resolve the problem.
2. What do I do if I am not comfortable speaking to the staff involved? If you do not feel comfortable speaking to the staff involved, or if you did speak to the staff involved, but feel that the problem was not resolved, you may speak directly to a Service Coordinator 613-735-0659
3. How will the Service Coordinator help? The Service Coordinator will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
4. What do I do if I am unhappy with the outcome of my discussions with the Service Coordinator? You have the right to speak directly to the Executive Director at 613.735-0659.104
5. What do I do if I am unhappy with the outcome of the meeting with the Executive Director? You may appeal the decision, in writing to the Board of Directors. Your written appeal should include all information and decisions to date. The Chair of the Board will advise you and the Executive Director of the decision of the Board of Directors. Letters to the Board of Directors should be addressed to the President, c/o of the Executive Director at our address.